Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Self Evaluation

Since my phone crashed last month, I lost all of my text messages dating back to our first conversations along with the dates. I rarely keep dates memorized and if I don't have them written down for reference, I am screwed. I do know our journey began in April 2012.
Over the course of seven months. Trust & communication and a Dom/sub relationship was established. During this time, I took moments to reflect on my progress and if I was meeting not only the tasks and standards that king had but the expectations that I have places on myself.
I feel like I have fallen short of too many things. One is them being blogging on a consistent basis.
No excuses! Just correct it.
I always think that I can do more or do better in regards to my productivity. I definitely don't want it to seem as if I am unappreciative or don't have any respect.
With progression, reflection is needed to make corrections before things become overwhelming. This is what I intend to continue to work at.

No comments: