Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Text turned blog

I WANT to feel your hands hitting me hard. I WANT to feel you warm my skin with your urine. I don't want this from being disobedient, I want it just because. I want it because i like it. Really I love it and I know you enjoy it as well. I like wondering what you have planned. The excitement. The adrenaline. The fear of not knowing but at the same time knowing I am safe. I love how you hold me afterwards. Stroking my hair and kissing my lips. Smiling and taking pictures of my fiery red ass. :)
Recovering....
I prepare the shower for us and continue to serve you. Washing you. I smile when I clean the areas that would normally be hard for you to reach. I spend a little extra time there. I don't mind taking care of you in that way. It pleases me. Taking care of you in any way. Supporting you. Being there when I can. Not because of any benefits to myself but because I want to. <3 <3

No comments: