Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Not the inspiration I wanted

Just read her blog and I remember how I did not exactly trust her.  Well maybe I should not use the word trust.  I'll say, I thought she had motives that she refused to confess, even when confronted.  I never got the answers to my questions but I truly believe that my intuitions were right.  They could be wrong. I don't know.  I am almost tempted to text her and bluntly ask her. Instead, I put my phone down.  No need to rustle feathers.  It is pointless.  Yet still, I have to know if was right.  Just knowing that I read her and the situation correctly.  Again, why in the heck should I care now.  After all of this time, it makes no matter to me.  But it does, because if I didn't care, I wouldn't be thinking or writing about it.  Well at least I am not obsessing over it like I was at first.

But why? Why did I read her blog.  Initially, I thought it would give me some type of inspiration or move me into a direction to write my own blog.  (not what I imagined). Instead, I remembered all of the old feelings and ideas from when her writings were published.  -_-

No comments: