Monday, January 12, 2015

First sub space in 2015

What the cane used to do for me, biting now does. I am left in a state of euphoria.  Feel like I'm in a petal resting, while it slowly descends into still waters. Creating a ripple.
*I feel asleep with the phone in my hand*
Last night, I was so relaxed and calm. He  tended to me and I was in perfect peace. Tender kisses.
I've realized that when I try to move or squirm I'm expecting a harder bite or a pull that sends stronger sensations throughout my body. The nibbles that sting.
*becoming aroused*
It's like He has perfected the art of biting my body and I love it. The pain instantly makes me cry between by legs. 
I wail out for Him to please stop but at the same time I'm holding and cradling His head close to my skin. My hands on the back of His head as if He is in between my legs tasting me and my body is begging Him not to stop. My mouth is saying I can't take any more. Pleasure. All at once. 
..........
My body pressed against His. The perfect moment. The needed aftercare for an amazing experience. I could have melted into Him. His embrace. His love wrapped around me. Kisses. Then goodnight. 

1 comment:

Dexter said...

sounds like a magnificent experience.. Hope your year is filled with many more