Thursday, April 7, 2016

I awoke feeling like it was all a dream...

Conversation muted. He silently came into the room and greeted me with a kiss.   Although not fully awake, naturally I surrendered fully to Him. Savory, juicy, wet kisses. He gently devoured my lips and it felt like perfection. Feeling Him devour my other lips felt as equally perfect. Wow! What a fantasy, it feels so real. I continue to comply with His whispered demands. Giving myself completely. To Him. For Him. Begging for more of Him and His touch. Desiring to lay with Him and stroke His hair.....wake up and do it all over again. But when I woke up there was no do over this time.
It was a dream. Like that good dream that when you open your eyes, you try to force yourself back to sleep to be continued from where you left off. Hours later, that is how I am currently. Trying to daydream and taste Him on my tongue.  Feeling Him on and in my body. His body/His property. 
If not tonight, this Will be continued. Sweet perfection!

No comments: