Tuesday, August 23, 2011

My First Time

When He grabbed me and whispered in my ear what He was going to do to me, my eyes widened and all I could say was yes Daddy. I knew it was coming but I was not expecting Him to remind me of all the punishments past I was going to get.
Silly of me to think Master lead me into the bathroom to shower away the dirt from my long bus ride. Now I know with water comes wet skin and even after I dry off my skin is still damp. Perfect skin for a good caning.
BASTINADO, I do not like but I deserve it. Deserve it for acting like I was in control. Only a few licks and feeling the rope tighten and pulled around my neck were enough for me to get my shit together. A few licks was what I needed to get my mind right get my breathing together and focus less on the pain and more on what I was told to do. In and out of focus I buried my head in the bed and gripped the sheets. As I opened my eyes and turned my head everything changed. At that moment I felt like a beast, His beast. Being an obedient pet obeying His command. Listening to His voice as I was told, complying, not moving from my position. With each hit I stared at how beautiful He was. How hard He was and how much He leaked. With each hit I saw that He liked and my mouth began to water. He fed His pet while continuously caning her. I heard it, I felt it, my body accepted it. I wanted my flesh to bleed. I wanted to open my legs and feel a strike against my pussy. I didn't want Him to stop but He did. My ass was on fire and I felt the heat even more when the blows began to come from His hand.(I want to cum right now). I never felt this before. I felt like I was watching myself. I felt the hits but the pain didn't bother me. I was just hungry and I continued to enjoy all that He was giving and I enjoyed it. I thanked Him for getting me to this point.
Now that was the short story to my first time reaching subspace.
Through Him I grow He is my sculptor and has the best in mind for me. He says I am His queen but yet I feel I have much more to work towards before I can be crowned. Every queen is beside her king. Every slave kneels by their Master. Every woman is the support for her man. Greatness is what I seek and the path of enlightenment is what I pursue. Growth is what we all need. I have grown, He has grown, W/we have grown together and I wouldn't want it any other way.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

3 comments:

Florida Dom said...

How satifying that you have grown together.

FD

wantingtosubmit said...

Yes it is :-) very very much

Papi's House said...

Loved reading about another loving M/s relationship. We are Papi and jess. I found your blog from noticing your Fet profile. My profile on Fet is PapisHouse. Both of our blog links are in the Fet profile.

I have been in the lifestyle for over 20 years and jess has served as my slave for the last year, though I have known her for almost 4 yrs. W/we will be married within the next year or so, but our relationship is and will always be 24/7 M/s.

Obviously after reading your blog, you and your Sir have a lot of passion between you. That is refreshing to see in a younger M/s couple. Most are all about the kinks. The kinks and the sex and the perversions are all wonderful, but they are much better when there is a solid M/s foundation that all that rest upon.

We wish you well and maybe one day you and your Sir can join us for a meal or drinks.

Take care and my respect to your Master.

Papi