Thursday, June 21, 2012

It is In The Back of My Mind

Alot of thoughts in my mind but the one that keeps resurfacing is this vanilla shit. I wrote about it many times before but I keep coming back to the same damn thing. Can I let this all go and just be a vanilla? I mean straight plain Jane all the way no Kink. Likely not, but I think I could limit my sessions. I do like sensuality also. I think that is where my true magic is felt.

At the end of the day, I think if I'm too kinky I may not meet "Mr. Brady" and be single for the rest of my life. If that happens then I would just have to keep it moving and continue to live my life in a way that makes me happy and makes me proud. I don't see myself being in a relationship knowing that I am not being fulfilled. Even though that would not be reason enough to make or break a relationship. Not the only reason. I'm just thinking of all the possibilities and outcomes.

Trying to keep my mind clear and not get caught up in fairy tale ideas. I deals with reality. Then after I analyze it all. The chanes aren't looking so great.

No comments: