Monday, June 25, 2012

Passion - mini daydream

Sitting here thinking about straddling you in a chair or sofa. Slowly riding you. Embracing you. Kissing your lips. Sucking your ears and licking your neck. Tasting you. Feeling your hands on my ass forcing me to take all of you. Then feeling your hands running along my sweaty back. Hands trailing up to the back of my neck. You grab a fist full of my hair and pull making me arch my back. You take control and lift me while kneeling on the floor. My legs wrapped around your waist. I hold on while you use me at Your will. Fast and hard. My moans let You know I love it. My tears let You know this is what I needed. Embracing each other. Squeezing so tight like we never want to let go. But we do. We release together. Taste your lips. Inhale your scent. Stare in your eyes. Embrace. Slow wind cause I never got up. Breathe together. Rock together. Holding on again not wanting to let go. I unwrap my legs but remain squatting squeezing Him inside of me. You lay on your back and I slide my hands from around you neck, over your shoulders, and down your chest. My roots are damp my hair is wet and frizzy stuck to your chest. You hold me and stroke my head. I just lay there holding and caressing you.
Listening. I hear your heartbeat.
This is where I want to stay.

No comments: