Sunday, September 9, 2012

Beauty

He gently strummed my soul, creating the melody, while the song flowed from my lips. When the three tears fell from my left eye and slowly danced down my cheek, I knew it was the grand finale.

The way His hands were gentle and delicate. Complete opposite of feeling His strength and roughness. I felt His passion. With each touch, I wanted to melt into Him.
Kisses. His kisses make me feel like the sweetest milk chocolate that He can't get enough of.
Held. Strong embrace. Caress. I did not want to let go.

Not just owned. I felt like I was His. Confirmation was not needed because I already knew it. Confirmation received and appreciated. I felt like the Queen, His Queen because I am.

Served. Not used. His Dominance is still apparent. My complete submission. That doesn't change.

The words we exchanged (our talk) prior made me discard all leftover tools that I used to build my wall back up. Gone. Open. No longer feeling exposed and vulnerable.

He gently strummed my soul, creating the melody, while the song flowed from my lips. When the three tears fell from my left eye and slowly danced down my cheek, I knew it was the grand finale.

No comments: