Sunday, January 29, 2012

I have so many ideas in my head that I want to live out. I feel so unable to fully bring them to life at the current moment. For whatever reason. Possibly because I am not surrounded by enough people that think like me. Regardless I'm going to do me. Express myself when I can. Something is still missing tho. Well until I figure it out I'm going to live out my fantasies by myself. See how much fun it will be dragging my vanilla friends into my kinky thoughts. I already asked my friend to record me being naughty on the metro train. Originally the idea I had was for me to do it in New York but that may not happen so I will live it out here. I can't wait. There are some things I want to do I don't think the other person will fully appreciate my art work; the thought process behind the whole act. Those thoughts I'll throw in the freezer until a later date.

No comments: