Tuesday, May 1, 2012

15-minute Break

Standing at the food truck while my coworker ordered her food listening to her ramble about office stress. Feeling the breeze. Thinking about those panties I left sitting on my desk. I am feeling good right now. Real fucking awesome. The warmth, the wetness and the tickling sensation I felt running down the inside of my right thigh. I excused myself from my coworker as she continued to talk to all standing near that pretended to listen. I walked a few feet away tilted my foot and lifted my dress just enough to see the juices running down. My goodness. I don't have any napkins and I don't want to use my hands. I ignored it and walked back to the truck. More released. :o I walked away and looked again. I smiled and took a picture to share the moment with Him. I felt a breeze and just like that my scent was in the air. I'm aroused. My nipples are hard. I pressed my thighs together to stop the trail from making it past my hem line. We walked back up the hill and ran into some politicians. I wondered was I the only one enticed? Did anyone else notice?
I am now back at my desk and I'm going to try and focus on my work. I think the remainder of my day has gotten more interesting ;-)

No comments: