Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Time, Consistency, & Patience

I feel myself opening up more to Him.  My goal is to always respect Him and treat Him like the King that He is.  To Please Him in all ways not just sexually.  I want to know the areas that I need improvement and understand how I should work on improving them.  Time, consistency, and patience and I will be the painting on the canvas, the image of Your desire, Your vision of perfection. 

I remember there was a time that what I saw I did not like.  Then I learned to see what he saw.  Now I still see but I am looking through a different set of eyes. His eyes!  When I think of Him I smile. Imagining His eyes on me.  His eyes.  The strong seeing the strength.within.  I love what He sees and I want Him to always be pleased at what he sees on the exterior and when He stares into the depth of my soul.

No comments: