Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The Countdown

I sat at my desk waiting for the instructed time. Not too early and not too late. In my cubicle I sat wanting to suck the juice out of my panties if given the chance.
I stood up at my desk lifted my dress and grabbed the g-string with both thumbs and slid them over my ass and down my thighs. Stood there as if I was in my bedroom putting on a show. Seducing my audience. In my mind the entire office was watching but in reality no one saw.
I slid my panties down to my ankles sat down in my chair, looked, took a pic, and played with the panties with the heels of my shoes. Legs wide open for a spectator that should have been under my desk. I grabbed them feeling how damp they were. Ms. Kitty soaked them today. I squeezed them and played with them in my hands before decided to lay my panties on my desk. I folded them neatly and put them behind my desk phone. Ensuring that they can not be seen by anyone that decides to walk in my area.
I don't touch and I get back to work. I know the panties are there and He knows they are there. While working I lean my face against my left hand (my thinking position). The scent. It's so fucking stimulating. The scent transferred to my fingers and it lingers. I am aroused. I am dripping. I am going to be a good girl.

No comments: