Friday, August 3, 2012

My favorite word begins with F

What do you desire?

I desire the "F" word.  Yes, King gives IT to me frequently. In fact it just comes naturally.  No forcing or pretending.  Just Be....

Thus far, the most pleasurable and memorable moment was an evening when King blindfolded, gagged and restrained my wrist to the overhead pipes in the basement.  After already being used and punished to His satisfaction, I stood there naked, covered in His urine.  Ass on fire. Unable to see.  Breast wet from drool.  Cheeks stained from tears.  Initially I felt like a "worthless cunt".  Degraded.  After everything that night I felt so humiliated.  I stood before King completely naked and exposed.  Then hearing His voice and a few words I felt beautiful and became immediately aroused.  To hear Him say "...and you are still so beautiful..." was the icing on the cake.  That made the evening complete.  I don't know if I can fully explain the fulfillment one receives from no worries of judgements from your partner.  Comfortable.   Down right nitty, gritty, and dirty.  Not seen in a bad way.  A woman who voices her sexual desires with no shame.  A man who accepts them and brings them to reality along with His own desires with no shame. 

This is FREEDOM

No comments: