Friday, August 10, 2012

At work

Thursday:
Yesterday I wore a form fitting black dress I felt really sexy and sent King a pic of with my big cheesy smile and gave a little more than my normal headshot. I received a text from King and was told to take off my bra. I complied. I was a little nervous because the type of dress that I had on made it obvious I was not wearing a bra.  I came back to my desk and put my bra inside of my desk drawer.  Concealed from my colleagues.  I went about my day as I normally would but I could not help but to be more conscious to close the sweater I had on across my chest.  I am so glad that it was a little cool in the office.  After lunch, I started running around more but I refused to take my sweater off.  My supervisor called me into his office.  He smiled and asked was I okay.  I had my sweater closed and each side tucked under the opposite arm ensuring it did not mistakenly open.  The only explanation that I gave is that it is a bit chilly in the office and pressed on changing the subject and began discussing the work assignments.  I took a few breaks wearing my sweater through the lobby and took it off once I got to a secluded bench.  It was hot as FAWK yesterday.  I sent King a text saying that my titties were sweating underneath.  I was not allowed to put my bra back on until my day ended at work.  I had a lot of running around to do after work and the idea of walking through Towson mall with my ta-ta’s hanging low was a little bit frightening.

Friday:
I began my day by waking up at 5:30. Snooze. 5:45. Snooze. Snooze. 6:15. Snooze. 6:24. Ugh, why is twin calling me so damn early. I got ready to curse her out then I noticed my phone said King.  I perked up immediately and gave Him a good morning greeting.  I was happy to talk to him.  Super excited.  We chatted while I moved around and tried to get organized for my work day. He told me to wear my pink plug until 10:00.  J Yes.  I haven’t’ touched my body sexually in over a week.  Longer since I had my ass penetrated. How exciting and fun this will be.
I am currently sitting at my desk plugged.  Constantly doing my kegels and flexing my anal sphincter muscles.  I can feel the wetness running down my walls.  I am listening to Dance For You by Beyonce.  I really don’t want to control myself from grinding my chair and swirling along with the words of the song.
Once 10:00 arrived I removed the plug, cleaned it, and placed on my desk.

No comments: