Monday, August 20, 2012

Organs

Every time my walls come down, I feel too vulnerable. So I build my walls back up. I don't ignore my emotions but my brain does not allow my heart to completely take over. My brain remembers all the awesome moments but holds off on resending euphoric feelings from memories.
My body has been under the ultimate challenge of self-control. I would be telling a lie if Monday - Friday my body never wants to give in to temptation. That is not realistic. My brain stops my body from making bad choices. Or is it my heart? They work together. Add my sex organs to only the latter and everything could be a big grand mess. As a woman in this day and age, I listen to what my brain says first. First instinct. Not what my sex and heart says. Too often the brain and heart go back and forth but when you sit still and THINK, the smartest always wins.

I thought last night and then I woke up thinking. I'm always observing, which fuels my thoughts. My brain moves super fast and then spits out a calculated decision. Thank goodness I'm not weak in these areas.
I think today I'll just take some time to myself and limit my socializing. Continue to clear my head, meditate, and stay focused on the main goal.

No comments: