Wednesday, October 27, 2010

random goodness

thank goodness for technology. i mean really i am so glad that i get to see Daddy face now before i go to sleep.  allowing Him to watch me as i put on my sexy next to nothings and bend over touch my toes (dont bend the knees) for Him.  mmmm so glad, so glad. i miss Him so much but this makes it so much easier to cope. to see Daddy's face when He talks to me and see His smile when He is pleased with my tasks.  oooh i love it when He bites His bottom lip; damn i wish i was there to taste them.  keep having flashbacks of my birthday to hear those words from Daddy "I never had a weekend like this before" was music to my ears.  i hope i can keep giving Daddy good times and great memories while W/we are together.  already started working on Daddy coming to see me.  can't wait...................................... Oh.  i'm back just had a flashback when Daddy said my pussy was soooo tight.  i didn't share too much of that in my last blog was trying to keep it all to myself.  i mean damn i don't even remember how many times we fucked not like i was counting but dag i would normally remember. i forgot after four or five that first night.  He really is a hummingbird.  i know i said it before but the entire weekend was good laughs, great intellectual conversation, and YES amazing sex. 
i love it when Daddy puts his hands in all my hair and pulls as hard as He wants appreciating my naturalness.  when the summer time come i will have to rock out my jill scott look just for Him. i fantasize of me being kneeled and washing His legs and feet in the shower then suddenly He grabs a handful of my natural curls and fucks my mouth and i love it  mmmm, can't wait! cant wait! cant wait! if i keep this up im gonna have flashbacks and fantasies all night and won't get any rest for work tomorrow. 
can't wait to go to work tomorrow i already know that talking to Daddy is gonna make me start bouncing on my seat. i hope that it wont be a busy work day, phone ringing off the hook  cuz i'm gonna have to say "bitch pay your taxes and stop fucking up my wet daydream". lol. yeah i am going to get that piercing to work my clit for times like these.
i get the biggest kool-aid smile on my face throughout the day everytime Daddy praises me and says that i am being a good sub and that i am being a good girl.  wish i was with Him so that he couldd caress the nape of my neck or rub my cheek when He says it but i am just happy to know that He is pleased with me. damn another flash back after this and i'm going to post.  just thought about when Daddy pushed my legs so far back i felt like i was in the position to give birth instead he was pushing his Daddy dick so far up inside me i never wanted Him to take His beautiful dick out.  flipped me over and .... (pause) WTF  now my dog is snoring.  okay i am going to have to take this flashback to bed with me tonight and play with the gift that Daddy gave me for my birthday.  Good Night. 

No comments: