Monday, October 25, 2010

Whippany, NJ

Good is good, great is great and then there is amazing. That is the feeling I had this weekend. Daddy and I had so much fun together. We talked, we laughed, and we ate. We understand one another, we appreciate one another. We learned from one another. When he talks I listen and learn. I respect his mind, his thoughts. Thinking of him now puts a smile on my face.
I trust him with all of me. Mind soul and body. My body Mmm Mmm Mmm. Daddy made my body experience pleasures I never have and never thought I could reach. (sigh) I wish daddy's hands were on my body right now. Got to stay focused. Daddy took care of me. I wanted to please daddy and make him proud of me. Whatever daddy's desires were I fulfilled them when he allowed me too. My toes are curling right now from the memories. (deep exhale)
I want to make sure daddy has and is taken care of. I want daddy to be happy so much that when I took a shower I dried my body with a small hand towel so that my daddy could have the last large one. I don't think he knew all of that but he knows now once he reads this.
I was sad when it was time for me to leave, knowing I would not be able to give daddy ALL of me. My body longs to fulfill all of daddy's desires til the next time that I see him. I hope real soon but until then he has my mind and soul.
One more thing. Where the hell is Whippany, New Jersey. LOL I'll never forget it.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments: