Friday, October 15, 2010

My readings

So before our demise my Dom asked me to post a blog about my readings and thoughts on BDSM.

The readings that my Dom sent to me were intriguing. The first site He sent to me was an introduction of BDSM, and the question was asked can you be a sub. Although my interest was sparked by this new discovery I wasn't sure if I had what it took to be submissive but I was hoping that I did. After reading through the submissive creed and 100 rules of a submissive I wanted more. My hunger for more knowledge increased. I wanted to learn more and experience.
Soulcast.com was my next reading. At first when I read the blog of a sub being whored out to her Doms friend I was so scared for her. Then I remembered that a patient, caring, and gentle Dom would never put his sub in harms way. My mind was at ease when I realized the connection and trust between the Dom and his sub. I was glad that she was able to please her Dom and wanted to establish a bond like one they had.
After reading a friends blog I felt happiness, love, and joy. Never once did I feel scared or fear from the few blogs that I read. I felt like I could relate to her with my family and work life. My mind was at ease knowing that I could have similar experiences and stories as she did. My mind was at ease and I was ready and willing to submit.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments: