Monday, November 15, 2010

Anal Plugs 11/7/2010

My newest task Mmm. What joys I had in one night. At first I was unsuccessful and made a few attempts to get it in but once I did it was no turning back. I'm thinking I should have brought a dildo cause I was trying to ride that plug with no real success. However winding and moving on that bad boy had my pussy leaking so bad. I wanted to grab the vibrator but Daddy said I couldn't so I just patted Ms.Kitty to calm her down. I completely lost track of time. I wanted to fuck my ass so much I tried to sit in the dining room chair unsuccessful. Fancy ass chair was too soft. Got damn it. Back upstairs I go plug in my ass. Headed right back to my bed where I pushed and fucked. My Dom sent me a text saying I better practice. Oh shit I can't stop I want this hole to be open enough for Daddy, for me to ride on his dick. Now I'm thinking I should have got a bigger one. Fuck. Keep working, working, and working it. Oohdamn.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: