Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sad Little Puppy

i am feeling so blah right now.  2 days ago i was on top of the world now i am just here.  Things were a lot easier when my husband didn’t care one bit what i did or where i was going.  Now that he knows what i want he is acting like I-spy or some shit.  i just want to do me but i guess that is not what marriage is about. i didn’t think in a marriage i would be so sexually deprived. 
i want sooo much to just be with my Daddy and to be everything for Him. i don’t want Him to want for anything.  It kills me knowing that i cant be there at his call.  When Daddy told me He needed me i jumped on the highway to go see him.  i just wanted to suck and drain all the nut out and leave his scrotum empty.  i was mad at myself for not doing my training and caused myself to be on punishment.  Because i was on punishment i couldn’t sit on Daddy’s dick and get ALL His cum out.  If i had been a good girl i would have been able to take care of Him when He needed me but we both knew that if He was inside me i would have came and He could not go back on His word and let me off punishment.  i learned my lesson i won’t go off training again.  i’ve been holding this nut for days now and i can’t wait till this week is up.    Gosh i’m gonna fuck the shit out my toy, i swear i hope i don’t break it. 
Damn i wanted to cum this morning.  My husband got lucky, i was actually into him n wanted him to touch me. Why couldn’t he succeed and get this nut out (why did i even bother). i’m gonna hit that gym hard today. i’m gonna have to throw myself into my work to keep my mind of my pussy. (sigh) just writing this blog is making my pussy throb more and more. i'm still counting down the days.

No comments: