Sunday, November 21, 2010

DRIP DRIP DRIP! CLIP CLIP CLIP! BREATH BREATH BREATH! KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

Last night was one of the the trainings that I had to move slowly and really get my mind set right.  I had to practice my breathing.  My Dom wanted me to continue with my clips and double penetration training. 

While visting my aunt I sent Daddy a text to let Him know that I was thinking about Him.  He asked if I had my clips and I told Him that yes I had my bag.  I listened and grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom ready to conquer my task.  As instructed I began massaging my nipples and they started to leak, drip drip drip. I kept massaging and my left nipple squirted me in the eye.  O-kay. CLIP! On goes the binder clip.  I felt the pain but it was easy to focus off of the pain.  Now came the time to put the clips onto my vagina. Clipping my vulva and labia together. Put one clip on, took it back off.  BREATH. Put one clip on, took it back off.  The entire time I'm texting my Dom letting him know exactly what I am doing.  I think He was upset with me because I kept taking the clips off. But with His help and His words I was able to focus and get my mind in a place that it needed to be.  Put one clip on. CLIP!  Now the other CLIP!  I feel tightness, my skin around my clit is pulled so much my clit is tingling.  My legs are shaking, I'm breathing...what am I doing lamas.  This isn't labor I've been through labor twice. I can do this.  Breath, Breath, Breath. Grabs phone.  I begin to rub on my clit.  Mmmmm, all pain immediately left my mind.  this feels SO GOOD.  Deep Exhale.. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK! someone has to use the bathroom  <squeech> 
...........TO BE CONTINUED

No comments: