Friday, November 26, 2010

Closes pins, lube, vibrator, anal plug Oh My! (Day 1)

To continue with my training Daddy said I could pick up some clothes pins and work my way up to binder clips. Yes, thank you again Daddy. Mmm I'm getting moist just thinking of this experience and writing this blog.
The first night I knew what to do...Damn I'm so horny right now. Have to stay focused...okay. The first night I knew that Daddy wanted me to put the pins on my breast my pussy lips and clit. When I was ready for my training I text Daddy to let Him know. Then I began squeezing and twisting my nipples preparing myself to put the pins on. There goes that dripping again O_o. CLIP! I close my eyes took a deep breath and put the other pin on CLIP! I took a picture to send to Daddy to show Him that I had the clips on. SNAP!
Now at my house I have sliding shower doors so I have better view of what I am doing while I complete my task. I sit on the stool and open my legs wide...wait...let me grab my plug I know Daddy will like that. Mmm and so will I. My ass is already open since I wore my plug the majority of the day at work. Lube it up slide it right in. Bounce on my stool to make sure it is all the way in and doesn't come out. I like to grind on my plug it feels so gooood.
Time to put the pins on these pussy lips. CLIP! CLIP! CLIP! CLIP! Yeah I used four, I want to put more but I don't have a mammoth size pussy. My kitty is cute and petite. LOL. Grind on the plug, Mmmm. Time to put the clothes pin on my clit. Take deep breath and CLIP! Pinch on that clit just like Daddy wants.
Look at that art. SNAP, SNAP, SNAP. I know Daddy will like these pics.
Know would you look at that...a cum river flows.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: