Monday, November 15, 2010

Not Enough (11/5/2010)

I had fun this weekend, matter fact I have remnants of a hangover. Let's see where to start.

Saw For Colored Girls with my inlaws. Great movie a must see. I was really missing Daddy and was texting Him till the lights went off. I couldn't stop thinking of Him and it didn't help that the movie was based in NY. So yeah, I thought of my Dom throughout the entire movie.

I think every one has a freak in them it just has to be let out. Now my husband supposed to be showing his freaky side. He decides to take me to a lifestyle/social club. We had fun but again I don't know how many times I thought of Daddy last night jus wishing I cud have been there wit him instead. He kept trying to push me on to other girls in the club. These chicks kept grabbing on my ass saying how they wanted me. What the fuck!! I'm not gonna be with abybody unless my Daddy knows bout it. He picks my girls.

So naturally I was horny and just had to feel the sensation. Daddy said I could cum only if my husband made me. Last night my main goal was for him to bust a nut before me. Mission accomplished time to go home. I'm saving my O for Daddy. I want to bust on Him and see the rainbow.
All in all the club was a nice experience. I wouldn't mind going back though just to have something to do. I just think those broads were on me because I was a newbie.
Sigh,I miss Daddy so much maybe we will go out the next time I go see Him and I can REALLY enjoy myself. Just going out and having fun was just not enough for me. I was not completely satisfied. After all the excitement wore off I just wanted more. I just wanted my Daddy.
After reading this blog i realized my thoughts are all over the place. I'm going to post it anyway.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: