Tuesday, January 11, 2011

6 days until....

So yesterday I looked at a sluts tumblr page from this weekend. She had another gang bang and a bukake. Her writings always get me wet. I layed there imagining myself in that situation and how I would perform. I sent Master a text if He still desires for me to have a gang bang or bukake. He said yes He would give me one.
Today Master text me my gang bang is this weekend. What! Wow! Already that was fast. I'm nervous. Excited but nervous. Whoa I hope I can withstand all the cocks that will be thrown my way. Opening all my holes. I really have to focus on my meditations. I need to work on my stamina hit the gym. I need my nails and feet done. Shit, so much to do in only a week. Damn I hope this snow don't throw my schedule off track. I was thinking bout getting my hair done. No point I'll just wrap it. It's really growing I'll eventually be cutting it. Too bad.
Anyways I have to be ob point make Master proud. I have no idea what to wear. Errr ummm or not I don't know. Shoes! Shoes! Shoes! I just need some sexy shoes. Damn why haven't I found those red pumps yet. I will ask Master what He wants even down to my polish color. I want to make Him pleased with everything that I do.*Sigh* The countdown begins.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: