Sunday, January 16, 2011

Liquid Training Part 2

The past week I have been on liquid training.  At first the thought of drinking urine or drinking my own urine wouldn't even have been in my head four months ago.  Now it has become a daily part of my day.  Morning, noon, and night, sometimes more.  I have become accustomed to the taste.  When I first started I looked in the cup and the liquid was dark yellow.  Damn Vitamin B, I'm used to mines being clear.  I put the cup to my mouth and took a whiff with my nose.  All I could smell were vitamins it didn't smell pissy.  I sipped and the taste was strong.  I gulped it back and made that lemon face.  You know the face when you just ate a bitter ass lemon.  Master always laugh at the silly faces I make.  The next morning I continued with my training.  By the end of the second and third day my tongue was accustomed to the taste.  I supposed the diet that Master has had me on has a lot to do with that.  Of course drinking plenty of water.  Throughout the week I instinctively completed my daily training every time I had the opportunity...err or every time I had to relieve myself.  It is routine now.  I'll be ready for the mouthful that Master will give when He sees me. 

No comments: