Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Just The Two Of U/us

So change of plans Master gave me an option and I wanted to go home. So home I went and I am glad because I have no idea what W/we would have done here.
Pulled out first thing in the morning flew up the road no traffic no cops good music. Now that is my kind of road trip.
I get home and I'm like damn I can't wear my cute shoes I have on. Unless I want to bust my ass on the icy ass sidewalks I have to put on some LOWER heels :( but safety first. Soon as I got out the car I was quick to change them when the snow hit my suede so I wasn't sad for too long.
Master said W/we were hitting the city He was taking me out to see the city no driving; catch the train like a New Yorker. Off W/we went, walking and talking to the subway. New York train system is so complex nothing like the Metro here. Metro is so tourist friendly. I would have got lost on NY subway if I attempted to ride by myself.
W/we rode, chatted, snuggled for what seemed like forever. I don't know what I was in a hurry for because soon as W/we came out the subway WHAM! it was cold as shit. Master showed me the heart of Manhattan. It felt so good walking with Him like that is where I belonged. Walking with an invisible leash. Paying attention for His hand gestures and direction without Him speaking a word. That made me feel like a good slave to not miss anything.
Master took me to get something to eat where I ate sushi for the first time. Yummy yummy yummy. Everything was good even the eel that Master fed me. I sat there stealing glimpses into His eyes eventhough I shouldn't have. And then W/we stared into each others eyes for what seemed like forever. His beautiful eyes :) That very moment gives me shivers whenever I think about it. Out of the whole day I had the most fun here bonding with him.
So of course like a little bird I couldn't eat all my food. I'm so damn wasteful smh. Well anyway back in the cold and off to the movie theatre to see the Green Hornet. W/we chilled before the movie started. He always make me smile with everything He says or does. Oh by the way great movie.
Late that evening I experienced yet another great; when Master undressed me. On the ride up I was imagining Him ripping the damn thing off of me. Instead He kissed me, stood me up, and S L O W L Y slid the negligee' down my skin. Mmmm. *slowly exhales*. While with Him I tried to make up for all the weeks that W/we were apart. I have been working out so my stamina has increased. My thighs weren't burning and I felt like I could keep going and going like an energizer bunny. Feeling Master's hands on my ass as He spanked me was sooo....let's just say I really needed that. Watching my ass jiggle after every hit made me smile and want more.
I was hungry to have Master's cock and balls in my mouth. Tasting Him as I let his nut fall from my mouth and run down over my breasts. I was even more hungry to taste the thick load Master put on the side of my face. The way He held my head down and painted my nose, cheek, and chin. I wished my tongue was long enough to wrap around and taste His nectar. Instead I used my hand and tasted Yummy.
Bent the Fuck over I felt Master training my ass stretching her out. Damn I got sore too fast haven't been training my ass all week:( only liquid training. I got to do better stop running. I know if Master had tied me down I would have took it all. No excuses.
I don't even remember how many times W/we came. I didn't want to stop but I had to force myself to take a nap so I wouldn't be tired coming back down the highway.
As always I NEVER want to leave. I was trying to hold off from giving Master a kiss goodbye so that I could squeeze a couple more minutes out of the visit. That didn't work.
Looking at the calendar I want to see Master ASAP or when ever He says its okay.*sighs* schedules schedules schedules
Til next time.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments: