Sunday, January 16, 2011

Change of Plans

Soooo this weekend did not turn out the way that Master and I wanted.  First off Master postponed the gang bang because the men that responded were either fat, ugly, or old.  I'm glad He made that decision because if those guys would have came out I would have asked to be blindfolded so that my pussy wouldn't go dry from the sight of looking at them.
I was still supposed to go see Him but situations out of my control kept me stuck in bamma ass Bmore.  Ugh! So another weekend apart another weekend without Him.  Sucks that this is a three day weekend and I have to sit here for three whole days.  It sucks that I didn't even get a chance to see Him.  I swear if I had just five minutes to hold Him, kiss Him, smell Him, rub His feet then I would have been a happier slave.
I got texts from Ms. Petite wanting to see me; she makes me laugh.  That didn't work out either being that if I did make it to see Master Ms. Petite wasn't going to be there because of her schedule.  Got Damn this weekend was a big ass fail.
So of course like I always do when I get sad I turned to my therapy.  I hit Columbia and then Towson Mall.  YAY!!!  It's funny I only feel like shopping when I am in a funky mood any other time I stay away from it buy hey it helped.  I felt an instant fulfillment or high that I still  haven't come down from yet.  Just can't wait to show Master what I got.  I thought about sending some pics but I think I may just wait and model everything in person.
Next weekend I will get my chance to.

No comments: