Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Quick task for Master

Slow day at work. Majority of the folks decided to stay home since it was snow outside today. Like always I am here. I am here at work bored and horny. Bored enough that I rant my sexual frustrations on Twitter but just a little. I even take a pic of my boobs while sitting at my desk to send to Master.
Master responds He likes. I ask if there is anything His slave can do for Him? Voila and there is. I have been waiting for days to perform a task and please Him.
As instructed a grab my BAG and run into the bathroom. I lubed up put my pink plug in my ass and sat down and held my bullet to my clit. I did everything Master told me to do. Damn I'm so horny I can feel the nut build up. This isn't going to take long. Damn the lights go out. I hate when that happens. Damn sensor lights I wave my hands in the air nothing happens so I get up open the stall door so they come back on and sit down. Now back to business. Mmmm. I lean my head on the wall...then Damn. Someone would come in the bathroom and try to come to the last stall that I am in.*sigh* I cut the bullet off."I'm in here", "oops sorry *giggles*" then she goes to one of the other five stalls that are open. Silly bitch.
I held the bullet to my clit leaned my head back and pushed while I grind down on my plug. I fell over foward with silent screams and moans..um I think they were silent.
SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! (Master just responded to the montage I sent Him. Good Bitch :D)
SNAP! SNAP! SNAP! I send the photos to Master loading His phone with pic after pic. Mmmm He will like that that was a big nut I let out. I even took a pic of me sucking on the plug. Yummy!
Back to my desk. Well what do you know almost time to go home.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

No comments: