Friday, March 4, 2011

Mental Fabrication Of The Dripping Pussy

Today I'm going to meditate and clear my mind. Cause right now my pussy is consuming all my thoughts. I feel like if I was riding dick I would turn into that psycho bitch from I'm Gonna Get You Sucka. And instead of yelling Cramps! I'll yell Dick! Then snap the mufuccas head off. Hmm that's not good but that is what I am thinking. Sitting here at my desk and I can feel the drips running down my pussy walls and gathering in the seat of my panties. So FN distracted. I'm at work fingers tapping the keyboard; eyes staring at the screen. My mind is in my jeans pulling my thong to the side and stroking my pussy and sucking on my clit. Oh gosh I just felt some wetness between my ass. *bites lips* Yeah I think I may take an early lunch can't wait an hour to get my mind right.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: