Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Written on 03/23/2011

So I have been meditating so that I would no longer be a big grand mess. I'm in a better place. Then today I noticed my jealousy had subsided. Instead of focusing on other broads I started to just focus on my place, my purpose, my role. That . I made me feel alot better. I reminded myself that I am Master's slave. Not His swing partner not His fuck buddy but His slave. His property. I don't know how many times He has told me that. I was just letting my jealousy cloud my mind and that one fact. I am His :-) Everyone else can call Him Chase, daddy, or maybe even Sir. I can say Master. Now that has more meaning and value to me than anything else. I am so fucking happy right now. Why do I have to keep reminding myself?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: