Saturday, March 12, 2011

No Comunicado 3/6/2011

I crawled on the inside roof of my car looking through muddy water. 
Searching.
My hand is cut open bleeding but still I am on my hands and knees looking.
In pain, wet, and freezing. I don't stop.  I keep searching for what I need to find.
I see my self like an out of body experience or better yet like I am sitting at home on my couch watching a Lifetime movie.  Yelling at the the TV "crazy bitch get out the car 'for it blows up".
But it wasn't a movie.  This was real.
I have to let Him know.  I have to call Master.
Master! He was all that was on my mind at this very point in time. 
Calling Him to update Him.
I must have been out of my mind crawling through a totaled car looking for a cell phone.  Even if I found my phone, it is probably damaged from all the rain and mud. 
I keep searching.  Why can't I find it.
A sadness comes over me.  I drop my head and realize that I am out of time.
On my hands and knees I turn around and crawl through the muddy water and glass. Crawl out the back window and stand on the side of the highway.  I look at the wreckage. 
I am glad my family is alive.  I am glad that I am alive. 
I want my phone. 
I want my Master.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: