Friday, February 3, 2012

Dangerous Mind

So far today while at work I ate breakfast then text my life away. I popped my breasts out and snapped pics while sitting at my desk. Told my friend how horny I was. Went to the restroom and made a vid then sent to Master. The vid composed of sucking my nipples, they were really soft by the way. Fingering myself and sucking, licking, and living the taste. Sat here and watched my vid while turning some frames into photos. Tools some regular shots and put on Facebook but of course my expression had fuck me all over it do the pic was subtly naught. Can't say I did much of any work today but I am leaving in an hour so I can go pack to get ready for my weekend. I think when I get home I will masturbate first that way I will have self control while staying at my friends house :(

No comments: