Saturday, February 18, 2012

Trust

My trust is not something I give out to whomever walks in and out of my life. I trust people to a certain extent and then it doesn't go beyond that.
Maybe it is the Scorpio in me I don't know; but I am a very fickle person. There are things a person can say, do, or even wear that will turn me completely off. The matter at hand is trust. In my relationships dealing with the opposite sex I trust an individual based on what they have shown me. This one I don't trust enough to share anything about me from the fear of being judged and losing a friend. That one I don't trust from fear of having no discretion. This one over here I don't trust cause a seed is planted in my brain that permits be from going 100. What I don't know is what takes all the sense of security away. Then there is this one I fear I will be caught up in some shit. When I don't fully trust I am withdrawn, shy and less vocal. Closed

No comments: