Monday, February 27, 2012

Date Night

With permission from Master, I went out on a date with a very good friend and I really enjoyed myself. Here is a recap.
Made plans for dinner and a movie. As usual when I got there he wasn't dressed talking bout he had to see what I was wearing. I had on some black leggings my grey boots a black tee and a pullover grey/black sweater. My hair was freshly done my eyebrows freshly threaded. I'll say I was looking cute. So while slow poke got dressed I jumped on the computer and purchased the tickets for the Tyler Perry movie cause it was opening weekend and I knew it would be crazy not to get them in advance. My buddy was ready I had to comment on the little bit of grey he put on. Lol pretty boy Kappa. Cool we are out. So on the ride there I had to listen to all of his dates he had the past week and he asked my advice and opinions on all the chicks he has an interest in. Blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda our usual conversation that we have. He always telling me his stories but I never tell him mine. I don't know if he can handle it. The rawness. Will he judge me? At this point I shouldn't worry about that but I do think about it.
Well we cruised and went to like four restaurants searching for a short wait time. We settled for some pizza. Sat there, ate, checked out girls that walked by. He critiqued their ass I critiqued their face. "Look to your left look at her ass" game. That was fun. Hit up the dollar store to buy candy to smuggle into the theatre. Of course the parking lot was packed but when he was dropping me off at the door we got a close one. Now look at this long ass line they probably sold out. No worries we good. Another line? Really? You would have thought we were seeing Harry Potter the way the police were out patrolling. Smh. Anyway, "Good Deeds", good movie go see it. Exiting stage left he grabbed my hands and put them in his crotch. Wtf why is your dick so hard right now? Of all times? Grrr. I'm horny as hell and I know he gonna fuck the shit out of me later.
For some reason when I left the movies a sadness came over me. I thought of Him. I had several different thoughts then I played words with friends and cleared my mind. Got back to the house and let Master know I was in for the night. Sat up with my date and watched part of the Dr. King movie and listened to all of his fun history facts :) I fell asleep in my fav spot on the couch under my fav blanket. He woke me up then I slid to my side of the bed. Then I was in the middle of the bed, top of the bed, and the bottom. Got back up watched some more of Dr. King movie (cause you know it's like 6 hours, lol). Till he said lets go to sleep. I think it was like 4am. Knowing good and well we both had to go to church in the morning and I had to go back to Baltimore. I pin curled my hair and took my ass to sleep. I slept like a baby. I was so relaxed. I didn't even want to get up the next morning. He woke me up at the last minute now I'm rushing. I didn't have time to make breakfast this time. Ugh I'll have to stop at Starbuck's. We both got dressed in Sunday's best but I was mad he didn't wake me up earlier, I wanted to get fucked again. :( got damn it.
Well I am glad my weekend turned out okay and ended well.
Thank You Daddy

No comments: