Wednesday, February 1, 2012

To Do List

So the past month I have been apart of discussions and have read the opinions and view of others regarding sexual behavior regarding anal pleasure for men.

There have been times when I have wanted to stick my finger inside of a man’s ass (soooo bad) while sucking his balls or while sucking his dick but I refrained from doing so because I didn’t know how they would respond and I did not want to kill the mood.  I have viewed videos on milking/massaging the male prostate.  This is something that I am interested in trying.  I just don’t know anyone who would let me do it. One male told me that it demasculinizes the manhood to receive pleasure from any type of object being inserted inside the anus.  I don’t think so.  

First off if a male, straight, bi, or gay allowed me to do anything like this no one would never know but him and I.  I am very discreet and I think it would be wrong for me to say “yeah girl he let me fist his ass”.  Most of my friends don’t even know my current lifestyle now.  The ones that do know they just know that I am a slave but they don’t know what it involves.  I don’t sit around and say hey I do this and that.  When I do speak of my lifestyle I mostly find myself explaining to people the mental aspect of it and the fulfillment I receive and at the end they say, “whatever makes you happy”, end of story. 

Most men say “If a man will take a finger up the ass then at some point they will want more, that is gay”.  “If a man likes his ass licked, that is gay”. “If a man tastes his own cum, that is gay” BLAH! I respect everyone’s opinion and I personally don’t think that is gay.  So if I run into someone that likes to do those things then hey we can do it together.  You can cum in my mouth and suck my tongue if you want to.  Shit who cares.  I just realize that some people are not as open minded as I am.  There seems to be levels to everything.  There are always limits, which is not a bad thing.  Everyone just has to be honest and respect a person’s likes or dislikes and not be judgmental.  Instead of saying something is gay just simply say I am not into that or it’s not for me.  Noted.  So I say all this to say that sticking a finger, or two, or three inside is still on my to-do list.  Trying, learning and mastering the art of milking a mans prostate is on the to-do list. 

No comments: