Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I dub thee

On this 32nd day of 2012, during this 23rd hour, I His cumslut, His property, His bitch, His slave, His creation, His freakenstein, or whatever He wishes to call me. I dub thee SandMan. SandMan, your magical powers has graced this here fine earth for decades and I know you will continue your fine work for many more. Your strength to keep going when all of your comrades have died out shows and proves to me that you WILL keep going until your mission has been completed. No job is too messy, no job is too big or small you are always prepared. So tonight Mr SandMan when I go to sleep and fantasize of you conspiring with my dear Master, I know that when I awake, with you through Him I can live out my dreams. I humbly thank you in advance. *blows kisses*

No comments: