Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

I keep telling myself that I am beautiful; that is what He tells me. So why the fuck do I keep comparing myself to other chicks. Caring what other people think. It shouldn't even matter.
Some days I feel beautiful some days I don't. Some days I feel sexy some days I don't. I should feel this way all the time. My heart is kind and sincere, matter of fact I'm too damn nice but that is just me. Point is I'm not thinking of the inside right now. Ugh this week is really messing me up. I know that I need to just meditate and keep my mind clear of these poisonous thoughts. The gym will make feel better. Thirty more minutes to clock out time then I will forget these silly thoughts...Until tomorrow.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: