Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Where is cumslut?? (in walks painslut)

So for the past couple of weeks my mind has been redirected to different types of pain that I want to feel. Caning being one of them. I found a fetish store n Baltimore solely dedicated to BDsM toys and supplies. My eyes opened and my mouth dropped when I first walked in. I just walked back and forth admiring all the whips, paddles, floggers, canes, and crops. I wanted to glide my hand along the wall but didn't do so cause I felt I needed permission to touch the tools of pain and pleasure eventhough they had no owner. I did however touch one of the canes and slid my fingers down the length and was turned on by the smoothness. I wanted to buy the cane and present it to Master to beat me with but I pulled back not knowing if I'm ready for it. Master will know when His slave is ready. I moved past the masks and collars and again my mouth dropped. The speculum. W/we talked about this instrument may be getting one soon
:) I didn't find the paddle that I was originally looking for but the store made up for it. It feels like my body is in constant want of pain and wants to push past my limits and then push past those.
Hmmm painslut. Damn I'm gonna need another pair of (alter ego) glasses :p
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: