Monday, April 4, 2011

An Uhappy Woman 1 of 3

In the beinning I was a woman with sexual desires that were surpressed.  Trying to fit the mold of a traditional wife do things that I thought were EXPECTED and ignored my wants.  Unhappy!  In the beginning I was a woman that was bored, unsatisfied, and felt incomplete.  Worried about what others thought feeling pressured to uphold the image of the model "black love" family all my friends envied.  Perfect picture fraternity guy marries sorority lady, house, careers, two kids, and don't forget the dog.  What more could you ask for? Happiness! Completeness! More! Something was missing.  When the unhappiness set in the bitterness and the lack of interest grew.  Still I struggled with worrying about what everyone else would say.  So I stayed.  Then one day it all came to a head.  The bitterness ended.  The lack of interest was redirected.  BDsM. Captured my mind. 
And then I made the choice to walk down a different path leaving the vanilla world behind.  Beginning anew with Him.

No comments: