Tuesday, April 5, 2011

No Turning Back 3 of 3

Like the songs on my playlist: 'Every Thought Is You', 'Fact Is', 'So High', and so on.  I picked them all for a reason.  Of course 'Discipline' was a song dedication from Master :-)

Text sent to Master a few weeks ago: ...EVERY moment Your slave is thinking about You. When Your slave is sleep and when she is awake.  The thoughts of You consume Your slave.  Your slave wakes up and just lays in bed imagining that You are here or she is there.  Your slave takes You wherever she goes.  You are in Your slave.  In her mind, heart, and her spirit...

With Him my insecurities dissapear.  With Him my negative self perceptions fade away.  None of these miniscule things matter.  Being beneath Him my only concern is pleasing Him and satisfying Him.  Not only physically but mentally as well.  I always enjoy O/our conversations.  I keep thinking back to the beginning and how I read from other slaves how they're servitude and relationship with their Master ended up more than a BDsM relationship.  In the beginning...I didn't think this far but as time went on I saw it.  I mean really when you give someone all your trust knowing they will never harm you.  Care for you as you care for them.  RESPECT.  This is the true epitome of a "give and take relationship".
Standing naked outside. Uninhibited. Wanting to remain free.  Once I had tasted it I knew there was no turning back.  Submissive.  Knowing my place. Humble. Continuation is what I crave.  And the fact that I am His makes it all so much better.  *sigh* sitting here listening to Jill Scott, thinking of Him.  I really want to just cry from being so Happy.  Even on a bad day just the thought of Him, His smile makes it all go away.  His words calm me.  His voice alone sends shivers through my body.  I know He expects the best from me and He deserves the best and that is what I want to/will give.
It's funny I was married for a few years and I feel more joy now than I ever have and I have been a submissive for a little over six months.  But I don't want to compare the two relationships because they are completely different.  Bottom line is I am happy and knowing that Master is pleased and satisfied fulfills me.  CONTENTMENT!

I feel like W/we really can take over the world :p

No comments: