Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Making Progress

I keep seeing images on tumblr of females getting fisted.  I want that so bad and I know Master wants the same as well.  The other day Master said that during our training session He had half of His fist inside of my ass.  At the time I didn't even realize it.  I remember feeling pleasure and pain but I didn't want Him to stop.  How wet my pussy was getting and I kept licking my lips wishing I could have been face fucked at the same time.  *smiles* I just remembered the night Master allowed me to fist myself to see how many fingers I could do.  That was beautiful.  I still have a love/hate relationship with black bitch because I can't get her in only Master has. Ugh that bitch. Sometimes when I'm training I spit on her cause she makes me mad and then I suck all my juices off cause I love the way she feels when she is inside of me.  Well mostly inside of me but either way I like how she stretches my ass.  When told I will keep training and keep progressing so that one day I will be at the point He wants me to be.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments: