Monday, April 4, 2011

The Beginning 2 of 3

Thinking about the beginning.  The very first time communication was ever exchanged.  The first time I tiptoed on barb wire and stepped out of my box of "societal norm".  No safety net.  I was interested in Him.  Not of the flesh but of the knowledge.  I thought He could teach me something; that I could learn something from Him.  His mind intrigues me.  I wasn't wrong. 
My list of first time experiences are growing with Him.  He was the FIRST to introduce me.  Spark my curiosity.  Fed me with what He knew and had me wanting more.  Hooked like a fish on a bait.  Open wider, more than ever before.  His little pupil already obeying.  And to think all the time I was wasting being unhappy when I could have been redirecting my energies towards greatness.  That's okay, I'm better now.  I am where I am supposed to be.  It's natural I breathe this, I eat and sleep this.  There is no turning back. No going back to the way it was.  That point is gone.  Servitude has become my daily routine.  It is my life.

No comments: