Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Greatest Love I Ever Had

I am so happy. This past week I spent a lot of time alone thinking and reflecting.  I feel my strength.  I see myself as a strong positive woman, uplifting, caring, sincere, and humble.  I no longer feel weighted down with issues I have or the issues that others seek my help for.  The burden is gone.  Beautiful being.  Taking one step at a time, one day at a time.  Looking inside and realizing my true worth, my value, and understanding there is always room for growth and potential to do greater things.
Listening to my blog music right now and yes I am So High.  So high off of this positive energy that is flowing inside of me.  So high off of life. I am not speaking on submission and how He makes me feel.  I am speaking on how I make myself feel.  I feel loved.  Self love. I am proud of my accomplishments and the point I am in my life.  Planning on the next steps to higher elevate myself and my family in this crazy mixed up world.  Positioning myself and not being a pawn; a slave to corporate America, a slave to a debt-stricken society, a slave to a greedy manipulative government and health care system.  Uh-uh, not anymore.  Learning, realizing and awakening to all things. (Got a little of track)
New discoveries and inquisitive minds makes me excited.  My daughter fascinates me with her brain.  I am trying to re-program my brain to soak up everything like a sponge.  Just like a little kid because they do not miss anything.  I don’t want to miss anything.  Take it all in and apply the necessary when appropriate. “They Say” you grow from experiences but you also grow from reading and talking to others.  I keep thinking how all week I read something that made me curios and I asked questions and sought my own answers and own knowledge. I love it.  All you need is Google and a library card FREE :p

No comments: