Sunday, June 26, 2011

Session (something new)

Laying here in bed and I am sore. It is odd it feels as if the skin that rubs against my bone is hurting me, when I sit or when I move my thigh :)
As always I get mad at myself for running. Knowing good and well that after He is finished using me I want more.
Ms. Kitty took it all, I was really surprised when it all came about I never do know what to expect with Him.
Wow! My body felt so limp but if He wanted to use me more I would be ready. Having my pussy fisted for the first time was a painful and amazing experience. I remember feeling pain, hardness, and pressure.
Master told me to get in the tub kneel down. My first thought I thought He would push my head under the water but when I felt the lukewarm water I said to myself He is just washing me off. Silly me. That water went from warm to cold and each time He covered me with water it felt like it got colder. Master caned and spanked my cold wet ass. More water. It was so cold. Reminds me of a humiliating moment I never wrote about.
More stinging, nowhere to run just face the wall and endure it. Then Master stopped, I felt Him grab my hair and put it up in a ponytail so that it wouldn't get wet by the water. So sweet made me smile. After getting out of the tub I dried, I crawled to Master. He positioned me on the bed. Feeling the cane hit my damp skin was worst than it being hit under the cold water. My skin hurt so bad. Master caned my clit. When I control my breathing I always enjoy this type of pain.
The day would not be complete if Black Bitch didn't make an appearance. Stuffed to make my ass gape to His liking. Being used to His satisfaction.
Master allowed me to have multiple orgasms without fucking me. I was thankful to be used. Thankful to take all of His fist inside of me. Thankful for the pain I received.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.2

No comments: