Monday, June 20, 2011

Liquid, Water, Wet (old post)

The moment that I have been waiting for. Months I wanted to taste all of Him to be covered in all of Him.
After working out went back to the room jumped in the shower and washed my hair. Got out, get dressed, ready to do my hair. Master went in the bathroom then came back out told His hungry slut to come here grabbed me by the hand and led me into the bathroom. Kneel down He said. Nervous not knowing what was about to happen.
Master got in the shower and I went back to drying my hair I had my eyes closed thinking about Him and still tasting Him on my tongue. Then His hand grabbed the dryer from me put it down. His hard wet body slamming against me. He enjoyed both of His holes. He slapped my ass and went back to His shower. I was there knelt on the edge of the bed. It was so unexpected. He surprised me and I didn't see it coming but I am always ready for Him. Still there on the edge of the bed ass wet pussy dripping. I felt used completely used. I thought about what just happened and smiled. Used.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: