Sunday, June 12, 2011

Many, many, many thoughts intertwined into a big rubber band ball

I want to write a blog but I'm worried that my words will be taken as being a smart ass or too candid. I have a sharp tongue and lots of times a say what's on mind not thinking about the repercussions. Why do I always feel censored? I'm tired of people telling me I hurt they feelings by speaking the truth."Deal with facts fuck feelings" is my motto. Maybe I should be more gentle. This sucks more and more I feel like I have no one to talk to and when I do I don't want to be viewed as disrespectful so I STFU and keep my thoughts to myself. Gotta watch out for these RUNTELDAT folks. Someone always have something to report. Tired of ppl scoping my FB page and sending me private messages cuz I hurt feelings. Or folks getting the wrong impression and start acting dumb. People start getting on my nerves that's why I just been doing me. No one cares more about me than myself. Everyone else does them so I might as well too. I don't even text much anymore. For what to get stuck in a boring conversation with someone. No thanks. This is probably what I should have did in the beginning put my wall up. Now I feel I am in a safe place. Im by myself but at least I am happy being by myself. If I don't have fulfillment its because I am not fulfilling myself. Can't put that on anyone else. I am really about to start cutting everybody off cause I am near the point of Whatever and what's the point? If all I receive from people is a headache, distractions, and wild emotions nah I'll pass. I wish I could post a private blog but I can't. Oh well.

Well this rant blog was some bullshit but now I'm bout to eat some crabs and read some more of my book and be in peace.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: