Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Oh well

Sooo where to begin. Hmmm. I thought I was over it but the matter still seems unresolved. It's been like a week still no response and in my mind it is still open. Think for my sanity I have to just not deal with things or people to not worry if everything is okay. Just focus on my part. That's pretty much all I can do. Oh well. Some times I feel like I should be a protector but that always back fires so I'll just keep to myself. I feel like I have to keep my mouth shut so my words won't be taken out of context but most people ask for a better explanation if they don't understand something. I'll take the hit though. Oh well.
Throughout the weekend these thoughts popped in my head made me uncomfortable made me want to prove I had control. I know I have control but to me actions speak louder than words and my actions show where my mind is at it shows where my heart is at. Communication is key and I love how Master and I communicate there is definitely no problems in that area. So I think it best to just communicate with Him. I realize others that don't communicate with me don't know me but I don't see myself losing sleep over it. Oh well.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: