Tuesday, May 31, 2011

With You W/we can Tak3over

Laying in my bed just thinking now what am I supposed to do. What am I supposed to do? I feel like I should be serving, getting a meal, a drink, cleaning, or something. I am happy at how I spent my four day weekend but at the same time want to cry because it is over. I wish this weekend could have been like that movie "Groundhog Day" where it constantly repeated and never ended. Everyday I could wake up and watch Him sleep or wake up to His eyes on me. Kind of feel like I set myself up got spoiled and now I'm going through withdrawals of being near Him..............okay I'm done crying now :) I feel better. Guess I had to get it out.
This weekend was so wonderful. There aren't too many people I can spend ALL day and ALL night without them getting on my nerves or boring me. I never felt like that with Him during these past days. I mean literally where He went I went except when He was working I kinda stayed in the park and did my own thing. Took some pics of my nipples from the cold air and just relaxed. Being around someone for 24 hours and enjoy every minute is amazing.
One of the thing that stuck out the most this weekend was walking down the street. I felt like W/we were radiating or glowing and I sensed people stopping what they were doing and staring at U/us. I mean it could have just been me but I am going to ask Master if He noticed it too.
Especially after His photo shoot W/we walked hand in hand thru Chinatown He led and I followed. I felt so strong and powerful. As W/we walked it felt like everyone was in slow mo and were getting in our way. It still seeemed as if everyone was staring at U/us. Like Master and I had that Bruce Leroy gold glow :p and everyone wanted a part if it, Idk. Seriously it was just amazing and I haven't felt this before walking with Him but I felt it everytime W/we went out and walked this weekend.
#NP Tony Terry - With You

P.S. Master's walk - I love it ;)
Beside every strong man is a strong woman.
Beneath every wonderful respected Master is an obedient slave

Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments: