Saturday, February 26, 2011

Home (02/25/2011)

In the beginning Master wanted me to come to Him once a month. I will be going home tomorrow *checks calendar* I was there Valentines weekend and if I wasn't bonding with my mom, aunt, cousins nthem I would have been with Master last weekend bonding with Him and training with His fist.
Thank goodness for the bus cuz Eva (my car) would have been burnt out. If I could I would be on the bus every weekend.
I am happy for every moment I get to spend with Master, for the moments to please Him the way He deserves to be pleased. Every moment is a new memory; a new smile. I'm not even there yet and I'm already regretting leaving. That's the hard part. Waking up and knowing I have to leave. But enough of that let me prepare myself to enjoy every moment that W/we will be together. Creating new memories and sharing smiles.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: